Employee Grievance Addressal
- An Emigrant who faces any Grievance OR Contractual issues with their Foreign Employer (FE), can send an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning about the grievance in detail along with the contact details.
- The Redressal team shall contact the complainant within 24 – 48hrs to understand in depth the problems/issues he is facing with the Foreign Employer.
- The Redressal team shall then further escalate the grievance of the Emigrant to the foreign employer (FE) within next 2 to 3 working days (based on the availability of the FE)
- Grievance faced by the Emigrant shall further be notified to the Embassy/Consulate in their respective foreign country.
- Grievance status shall be further updated to the “Protector of Emigrants” & “Ministry to External Affairs”.
- Soundlines shall resolve the grievance as soon as possible in coordination with FE & Emigrant.
- In case the Emigrant who is facing the grievance, wishes to repatriate back to India, he/she shall be returned the same amount of payment made by him in the form of DD/Cheque.
Important Note: Soundlines shall not be responsible for any other claim made by the candidate to any other person.